Vegetarian nachos with guacamole
- 175g packet original corn chips
- 435g can refried beans
- 1 cup grated Perfect Italiano 4 cheese blend
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Spread corn chips over base of a 6 cup-capacity baking dish. Dollop beans over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, make Guacamole: Place avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in tomato, lime juice and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve nachos topped with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and coriander leaves.
Ricotta and pine nut stuffed tomatoes
1. Cut tops off tomatoes, reserve tops. Using a teaspoon, scoop out flesh and seeds and discard.
2. Combine ricotta, parmesan (or vegetarian hard cheese), nuts, basil and chili. Season well. Fill each tomato with ricotta mixture and replace tops. Refrigerate until ready to serve.